Eliminating all the bad bacteria in your digestive system isn't really possible. You can, however, improve your GI tract’s environment with Probiotics. Probiotics are good bacteria and they act as the balancing mechanism against the bad bacteria in your digestive system. By improving your GI tract environment, other areas of your overall health will also be improved, such as:
- 1. Easing many types of digestive discomfort
- 2. Supporting the immune system
- 3. Increasing energy levels
- 4. Coating the intestinal walls
- 5. Defending the GI tract against free radicals
- 6. Helping to neutralize toxins
There are food groups which are a more natural way to add probiotics to one’s health program like adding soy products, fermented vegetables, and milk products to include yogurt, cheese, and buttermilk. Today with an array of foods and supplements, we can incorporate a more well rounded approach in adding these very beneficial components.